Our top priority is to ensure the safety of your children, and our staff is working hard to respond to this continuously changing situation. Accordingly, we have decided to implement telemedicine and telephone visits for sick visits. This means you will have a video visit with Dr. Choi that can be conducted on your computer or smart phone.
How it works
- Call our office main number 301-984-9490 and our staff will schedule your telemedicine visit. Our phone lines are open at 8am every morning
- Our staff will send you a confirmation email with a link and passcode.
- Review the Consent to Telemedicine.
- At the time of your appointment, go to the link: https://doxy.me/drjohnchoi.
- At the Welcome sign-in, please enter CHILD’S NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH instead of your name (ex: Daisy Smith 01/01/2020)
- Please be ready for your visit at least 10 minutes before your scheduled call and be in a quiet, well-lighted space.
The costs for these services will be billed to your health insurance plan, and most major health insurance carriers will waive all copayments and coinsurance costs associated with these visits during this time of crisis. While as parents and guardians, you retain financial responsibility for any uncovered costs, our office also understands that we are in difficult times and will do our best to accommodate family personal financial situations. If there are any difficulties in paying any uncovered charges, please do not hesitate to reach out to our billing office.
This is a difficult time for all of us, however, we want to stress that our office is here to help you, and greatly appreciate your patience.